This website uses cookies

Cookies improve how our website works and how it is used, so that we can continue to improve the site. For more information see our cookie policy.

By using this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

The development will deliver up to 410 homes, of which 35% of these will be affordable houses. 30% of these affordable units will be homes for rent that would be managed by a local Housing Association with the remaining 70% being sold at 80% of their open market value

The proposals also include:

• A new footpath/cycle link provided to Lammas Way to connect with the surrounding neighbourhood;

• A new junction arrangement on Abbey Lane, including a new junction to Osier Link;

• Enhancement and ongoing maintenance plan for brooks and waterways on-site;

• A landscape strategy keeping important trees and planting new ones;

• A series of open spaces and landscape areas, including two equipped play areas;

• Agreed contributions to local education, healthcare, libraries, sports pitches and other community facilities.

Draft Masterplan.jpg

The accesses into the site from both Flitwick Road and Abbey Lane were approved at the outline application stage. The above plan shows the principles of development of the site. Below shows the access arrangements. 

 accessandmovement.jpg

 

Timescales

The details to be included in reserved matters submissions will follow submission of the design codes in the first quarter of 2016. Building work could start in 2016/2017, and then it may take around 5 years to build all the houses on the site.

 

Keep me updated!

Pop in your email address and we’ll keep you updated with the proposals and updates to the website

*